So it's been two months since I posted! OUCH! Lots to catch up on so here we go!
1.) I celebrated my 33rd birthday!
2.) My dad celebrated his 60th birthday and we had a party at my Uncle and Aunt's new pub! So fun!
3.) Owen and Gavin started Kindergarten and are doing so well! We separated them for the first time and it's done wonders for them both!
4.) Declan Edward Wood (MY NEPHEW) was born on August 11th!
5.) Owen has been in occupational therapy and is doing so well. He will graduate soon; what a difference!
6.) WE had the swine flu! All 3 kids had it for 5 days each.
7.) I began keeping Declan full time and it's been going great. What a doll and my kids adore him.
8.) The kids had a nasty preschool virus!
9.) Kara started preschool. She goes two days a week and loves it!
10.) Kara started Music Class and is thoroughly enjoying herself!
11.) My sister celebrated her 29th birthday and my nephew Ian celebrated his 2nd birthday!
12.) We went to see Disney on Ice and the kids thought it was the coolest show ever!
13.) I've been volunteering in the boys classrooms as often as possible and am truly enjoying it!
14.) We're going to Burt's Farm this weekend to get our pumpkins!
Whew! I think this has caught us up. Obviously blogging is not my calling! Enjoy the pics! Love to you all!
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment