Yesterday my friend Siobhan, who also has twin boys and a little girl, and I took all the kids to ride MARTA (Our public transportation here in Atlanta for those of you who don't know). Her kids had been before, but this was a first for Owen, Gavin and Kara. We took it to Peachtree Center and walked around downtown a bit in the rain and then ended up dining at McDonald's. It wore all of us out! But, we all had a fabulous time. It's all they talk about! And we were quite the show stoppers with TWO sets of TWINS and TWO beautiful baby girls! People thought we were nuts!
Kara turned 11 months old on Feb. 5th. Can you believe it? She is absolutely into everything and continues to amaze us daily. Her newest tricks are climbing up onto her brothers stools in the bathroom and standing on them and pretending to brush her teeth! Hilarious. And, she has now figured how to climb into the bathtub from a standing postion on the outside. It's unbelievable. She says "Hey" now too. She's very close to walking. She just lets go of things and lunges herself towards you. We are getting ready for her PRINCESS PARTY in about a month!
We hope you enjoy our new blog. We will update it frequently. Love and Hugs!
4 comments:
Very Cute:-) She is so big. My how the boys have grown!
I LOVE THIS!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
Love the new blog! And love the updates. :)
Wow, its about time you put something like this together! Great job.
I can't believe how much those grandchildren look like me and none look at all like Bill, Cyndy, or Diane. Thank God I'm not biased!
Post a Comment